Monday, October 6, 2014

#MicroblogMondays: All about Babypants

I did a terrible thing last week. Following something that started out so innocent about a month ago. Our family had just learned of a new children's songwriter and had been exploring his music. And it had been going over well with the Beats and Grey too. One afternoon, during a moment where they were melting down, I decided to look for some music videos. And in that moment when both toddlers became glued to the computer screen, I knew I was screwed.

They are officially all about the Babypants.

Feel free to join the insanity.



5 comments:

  1. I love this! I am getting so sick of wheels on the bus on YouTube, so this will be a welcome relief! Next time I get a request (aka demand!) for "bus", this is my reprieve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our YouTube/music love at that age was Dan Zanes. It's nice to know that there is still good music being made for kids. (You know, the sort that doesn't make the adult fall on the floor weeping.) Though that is going to now be stuck in my head the rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my. This takes me back to our They Might Be Giants and the Not Ready for Naptime Players days.

    What does the flea say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are currently dancing to this album and the videos that go with it, in case you need something new. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqVDCqLWB4&list=PLsYWqI4KeySBeu_NEDVZ9acmJFD0-adz5

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved